Here are some thinking points from Steve Rubel‘s talk at Gnomedex.
- The World is Flat
- Marketers get listening – but how does it become a conversation?
- When contacting blogger – read blog first
- Supply product images
- Provide Permalinks to products
- Marketing must show personality, a “human voice”
- Put up a Wiki
- Seth Godin – Advertising is Broken (for bad products)
- People are passionate about everything (even toilet paper)
- Ads are always getting in the way
- Character blogs don’t build relationships