Interesting links I bookmarked this week.
- Git integration for Sublime Text
- Realtime collaboration for multiple development environments
- Make other services authenticate to an AP of you! http://api.naveen.com/
- The universal follow button
- Clever use of Git for document synchronization. This could apply to a wider range of documents and use cases.
- TED talk: “People don’t buy what you do they buy why you do it“
- node-powered burndown charts for Trello
- How to get (more detailed) notifications of Github commits from your team
- It’s an improvement: new tabs in gmail (and how to turn them on)
- Why PHP is so confusing