I do a lot of technical blogging using Github gists. Github gists (and small public repos) are a great way to share code snippits. Here are a few I’ve made recently that you may find useful.
- CoffeeScript Source Maps for server side node apps
- Compiling CoffeeScript map files at require time
- Weird PHP array reference behavior explained
- Show all routes supported by a node Express app
- Post several links to Twitter (or Facebook)
- Exploring deferreds (promisies) as a solution to callback hell
- Defining bug severity and priority
- Script to delete Gmail emails in bulk
- Things I miss from Ruby on Rails in node.js
Please comment on these Gists so I can make them better.